Monday, November 20, 2017

I'd like to...

I'd like to.....

Write a book.. about a girl, with a beautiful mind. A girl that is full of contradictions and one who is different from else.

I'd like to start decorating for the holidays. ( I got rid of everything and haven't had a tree in years).
Maybe have a holiday party in "the tower"

Make a new Christmas playlist, eat a pie from Scafuri Bakery and try a new flavor anyone else would be too scared to try.

I'd like to fall in love..  like this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFHR164mnjg

To go somewhere I've never been, (close to the water)

To continue to have faith  like I do in this moment.

work on some collaborative writing with Rachel.

Take a class for stand up comedy

Walk around inside different churches. or a cemetery on a sunny day with notebook.

Have dinner with my brother and sister, just 3 of us together. Just to look at them and beam with pride.


No comments:

Post a Comment