Monday, November 6, 2017

Forgiveness



Forgiveness
First thing I thought of (Ana Farris' song in "Just Friends"-- Enjoy a laugh, watch this! then continue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13mUFEXnB54


 First of all, I forgive myself for being naïve and lonely and putting myself at risk.
I SURRENDER my thoughts and feelings and trust that I’m being guided to the right decision.

I TRUST that from this moment on my heart is protected by angels and my soul is being guided to peace and love.

I forgive myself for always putting others needs before my own, and dismissing what should be non-negotiable for my well-being and safety for the wants and needs of others.
I surrender the desire to have any external factors replace or supplement the love I should have for myself.

I forgive myself for attempting to manipulate the situation to fit my own needs rather than the highest good.

I forgive myself for answering any and all questions I’m asked even at the risk of exposing my heart and insecurities to people are unworthy.

I forgive myself for blindly seeing the good in people and not any possible ulterior motives that are not in the highest good. This is not a weakness, it is good to see the good in people.

I forgive you for being selfish and not giving me the respect I deserve. I forgive you for choosing not to meet me halfway.

I forgive you for using my heart and mind for your own physical needs, I am guilty of the same.

I choose peace instead of this. I am surrendering these toxic habits and cycle of unhealthy choices.

I want to feel light in my heart and love towards myself and others. I surrender any heaviness or expectations to the Universe and continue in my journey for growth and peace.

I will not let my disgust and anger and distrust take over my mind and my heart, here is the place to vent.. each PSYCHO Is worse than the last. Just when I think I've attracted the lowest of the bottom-feeders someone comes along and proves me WRONG. it's because my standards are too low, maybe I don't value myself? But how you handle something you've never had an example of? When everything you know is the opposite. I guess that's why they call it FAITH? I refuse to be the scary damaged broken girl.

Why is this so easy for others and has so far taken me over 2 decades to even scratch the surface and still not receive anything that remotely resembles decency or kindness?

"We accept the Love we think we deserve"- Perks of Being a Wallflower

I hope you learn from your mistakes and have more empathy and compassion for others.

*Bad luck, is that ALL I'm ever gonna have?"- Cher ((Moonstruck))* A happy ending for me before my heart fades to black would be a wonderful thing sooner rather than later.



No comments:

Post a Comment