starting a new segment here. I was talking to my gram and she told me most of her "dreams" came true simply by thinking about them. My guru has said one should visualize the life they want and thus helping the Universe to create it for you. When I close my eyes. My mind goes blank. Gram said these thoughts must almost be happy accident. so for each day I'm going to write things I'm thankful for, followed by a "wouldn't it be nice?" list to help my mind co-create my dreams
Daily
Gratitude 10-4-17
I’m grateful for my legs that carry me wherever I need to go. A healthy
body and that I am discovering that challenging my body through movement and excercise has a positive effect
on me in all areas of my life.
My grandmas who are a constant source of light and calm that I strive
to be myself.
“Things will work out”
I wish to surrender old patterns that no longer serve me. Overeating,
overspending. Worrying before things happen.
Wouldn’t it be nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice to spend less time on social media. There is a
difference between absorbing other points of view and being overwhelmed and de-sensitized to violence and drama. Be mindful and thoughtful on the way you
choose to send your time.
Wouldn’t be nice to give yourself credit for growing and also forgive
yourself for falling into an old pattern, as long as you try to choose
differently.
Wouldn’t it be nice to trust that things are going to work out rather
than worrying about them all the time?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be friends with a man who is self-assured,
stable, masculine, compassionate, strong, generous, thoughtful, one who reads,
and can have an interesting conversation.
Someone to watch movies, tv, read, splurge and do fun things with
Daily Gratitude 10-5-17
Today I am grateful for my friends and family giving me their love and support. Especially Jojo and Ro. They are always so thoughtful and generous and listen to my rants with a smile and sense of humor. I wish them all the good karma and blessings in the world.
I'm also grateful for the comfort and silence of my apartment, at all times. I'm lucky to have a home that makes me feel safe and uniquely mine. I pray for all who struggle to find housing and basic needs in the recent events of natural disaster. May they receive help and have hope.
Wouldn’t it be nice?
Wouldn't it be nice, to travel safely around the US.. California, Savannah, Maine, Oregon, & BACK to Seattle?
To visit sleepy towns and bakeries/cafes/historic mansions, cemeteries and bookstores.
To watch the change of seasons, sit in the sun under a tree or on a vineyard, to witness and appreciate the beauty of nature? to discover things you've never seen before?
I know I could appreciate the beauty of things already surrounding me, but I am restless and curious about new places, I read about them all the time.
I'd love a date where I can walk around and try new things. food, wine, beer, markets, buildings, for someone to be brave and adventurous and relaxed and happy. Enjoying the moment instead of always making unrealistic plans and moving onto the next thing?
Wouldn't it be nice, if someone surprised me with Jen Kirkman tickets? If could meet her and not become frozen in my words and say something witty and intelligent.
I'd love to be a writer's assistant for Chelsea Handler or Mindy be in the presence and guidance of any female comedian for the at matter. To learn from them and help people.
No comments:
Post a Comment